Here are links to a small selection of his writings.
- What is an Employee Cooperative?
- Productivity in Cooperatives and Worker-Owned Enterprises: Ownership and Participation Make a Difference!
- Business ownership succession and employee ownership: Why & how
- interview with Steve Dubb on the Evergreen Cooperative project (2008)
- The 1042 Rollover and Cooperatives: The Select Machine Story
- Economics, Cooperation, and Employee Ownership: The Emilia-Romagna Model
- Mondragon Cooperatives: From Mondragón to Ohio: Building Employee Ownership
- Mondragon Cooperatives: Spanish Lessons. Employee-Owned Companies in Ohio on A Mass Scale?
Here he talks about the Jeffersonian apsects of employee ownership.
Here are previews of some of the books he edited and published essays.